CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

True Beauty!

They say the world is beautiful,
But, alas! I would never know…
The smells and sounds always please me,
My senses play with me and tease me!
In a world so full of absolute blackness,
Where my life goes on albeit with slackness,
I’m told, there are wonders to be seen,
& places to be where no one has been…
It sure seems to be beautiful,
But alas! I would never know!!!

They say the world is beautiful,
I doubt I’d ever find out!
The music of the stream sounds refreshing,
& the water toys with me as its gushing!
The birds fly by and sing to me,
just as pleased to be alive as I can ever be!
What is day and, and what is night, the difference I’d never know
& perhaps, I might never be able to watch nature grow.
Yet, my life gives me happiness enough
Even though my vision rests in a handcuff!
They say the world is beautiful,
& I will search the depths to find out…

They say the world is beautiful,
To me, beauty is different…
Beauty lies, not in the eyes
But in the soul of those, even as blind as mice
It’s what you truly are, rather than what you claim to be,
That shows through you, even to those who cannot see
& yes, I know what beauty truly is!
For in the world of Braille, your soul is hard to miss.
& if they say the world is beautiful,
I say yes, but to me beauty is different!

heya, jus sum random post! hope its not too bad! n thanx peegee! :D

1 comment:

Mithrandir said...

im tellin u its gud ...
silly lily !publish the rest wont u !