CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Haikus

A few Haikus i made...

For all those who are new to 'Haikus', they are originally Japanese, written in 3 lines having 5-7-5 syllables in the 1st,2nd and 3rd line respectively. For more info, check out Wikipedia- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiku

The wind is blowing, making the tree sway about, But it stays rooted.

A flint lights the room ,But suddenly the wind blows, The room is on fire...

Oil and water mixed, Can make rainbows on the ground, Then why search the skies?

Dreams, should not be kept,
‘coz they don’t always belong.
Like birds, they’d just fly…

The wind blows fiercely,
Gushes through me as I stand,
Proves my hollowness!

4 comments:

Mithrandir said...

Man ur really gud at this aint u !

Krittika said...

Not qyt, but thanx! I'm sure once u get the hang of this, u'll outdo me! :P
N yes, I'm now a member of the Mutual Admiration Society! hehe!

Aditya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aditya said...

"Oil and water mixed, Can make rainbows on the ground, Then why search the skies?"
Quite a thought.