CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Defeat!

What do you want? Get out of here!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The pain was stinging me. He strangulated me, choking me down!
I couldn’t breathe! I needed air. I knew I had little time…every second was taking me closer to death!!
His grip tightened…
I couldn’t speak anymore.
I tried to reach out, but my hands wouldn’t move.
I felt my heartbeat slower down…I was moving towards the white light!
Wait!!!
I couldn’t give up so easily! My parents, friends needed me!
I couldn’t let Him kill me that effortlessly!
“No you bastard! I won’t let you do this!”
I suddenly felt my strength flow back into me…
I held His hands and started to fight back! I knew I could do this!
I knew He was losing the battle!
I felt my soul coming back into me…
I opened my eyes…I saw the doctor smile back at me!

2 comments:

Mithrandir said...

“No you bastard! I won’t let you do this!”

thts wot i was mumbling wen the doc was sticthing up my leg!!!

Krittika said...

hehehe!
If you've seen Fashion, you'd kno how to pronounce it as well - no u busterd, i vont layt u doo dese! :P